Angelic Goddess

This was a really exciting photoshoot for many reasons. I shied away from being creative and expressi...














This was a really exciting photoshoot for many reasons. I shied away from being creative and expressing it because I didn't think people would appreciate or like it. When I see other blogger I don't really see cinematography or over dramatic photos. And that is what I love the most. Every dress, outfit, and photo has a story. I don't just stand in front of the camera and wear clothes, I imagine these looks and the styles I would want. And I have recently started letting go and allowing my creativity to flow! Hope you enjoy! xoxo Nairie


Dress: JLux Label
Heels: Steve Madden
Accessories: Forever 21


Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images