Desert Queen

Hey loves! This look is inspired by the "Angelic Goddess" look I posted. That's good and this is Evil...









Hey loves! This look is inspired by the "Angelic Goddess" look I posted. That's good and this is Evil. This look was really hard to pull off but I imagined this would look amazing and it did! Yes I am wearing heels in the desert and the sand was so hot and getting into my heels. It was over 100 degrees. To be honest it was all worth it! I wouldn't have gotten this look in the desert anywhere else. This dress was so affordable at XI Clothing which is a local boutique that I love to shop at. This whole look is very affordable, the head piece, the necklace and the bracelets are all from Forever 21. They can also be worn individually! Overall I am so happy and proud of how this came out! Hope you like my creativity and allowing my imagination to bring stories to outfits! xoxo Nairie

Dress: Xi Clothing
Jewelry: Forever 21
Heels: JcPenny

Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images