Boat Side

Hey loves! I thought it would be so silly to get all dressed up trying to plan my escape with the boat! Remind...










Hey loves! I thought it would be so silly to get all dressed up trying to plan my escape with the boat! Reminds me of James Bond movies or The Man From U.N.C.L.E. movie. I love this retro fashion style! Reminds me of the 20's style, which I absolutely love! It is so elegant and classy. This was a really fun adventure and I absolutely love being creative and bringing looks to life! Each outfit has a story and can be worn in many ways with different stories. I chose the James Bond/Man from U.N.C.L.E. Style. I would love to know how you would wear it! Let me know! xoxo Nairie

Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda

Skirt: Xi Clothing 
Shirt: Target
Belt: Forever 21
Heels: Christian Louboutin
Sunglasses: Tiffany & Co.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images