All About Fall

Hi loves!! It finally feels like fall in California! I love layering and wearing neutral colors. Fall and winter are ...








Hi loves!! It finally feels like fall in California! I love layering and wearing neutral colors. Fall and winter are my favorite seasons,  especially for fashion! I love layering, wearing scarves, hats, boots, leggings, and sweaters! Then going home  and having a nice hot cup of hot chocolate! This outfit is comfortable yet chic, lately I have really been into casual outfits with heels. The effortless yet put together look. You can do messy hair or a low bun or even a low pony! I must say these sunglasses pull together the whole look! Every outfit has different style of sunglasses and I love that I can get these sunglasses from Polette at an affordable price! Hope you enjoy! xoxo Nairie


Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda


Top: Target
Pants: Xi Clothing
Cardigan: Xi Clothing
Hat: Vince Camuto
Heels: Lola Shoetique
Purse: TJ Maxx
Sunglasses: Polette Eyewear


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images