Sephora Radiant Luminizing Drops

Hey there! So I tried the Sephora Radiant Aluminizing Drops in "Morning Light", and I have been trying it out ...







Hey there! So I tried the Sephora Radiant Aluminizing Drops in "Morning Light", and I have been trying it out for a good  month now. 
Review: It is very smooth, and a little goes a long way. Shake the bottle before using it. Before using I press on the dropper for it picks up the product and then apply it to the back of my hand and then apply. If you're not really into the over exaggerated highlight look then you might not like this product. However if you don't like that look, just don't use the dropper, just use your brush to pick up a little product. It is a very natural and beautiful glow.
To apply: I used my fingers or I used a small stippling brush.
Overal: I think it's worth buying.
Price: $14.00

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images