Holiday Red

Hey loves! I am so excited that it is December! Christmas is my favorite Holiday, it just lifts everyones spirits. Y...







Hey loves! I am so excited that it is December! Christmas is my favorite Holiday, it just lifts everyones spirits. You'll start to notice that people are more friendly and happy and jolly! haha I love it!! Now for the Holidays I thought I do a really fun a flirty outfit. This look is very versatile you can change the skirt to a pencil skirt with stockings or change it to pants! On one of the pictures I put on a scarf and a coat to keep me really warm since I am wearing a skirt. This outfit it perfect for the Holidays, whether you are spending time with family or if you want to feel festive going to a dinner date or work Holiday party! I really love this look, I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for stopping by and chit chatting with me! Talk to you guys in the next post! xoxo Nairie

Skirt: Forever 21
Top: Fashion Q
Scarf: Payless
Necklace: Forever 21
Heels: Christian Louboutin Fifi 100mm


Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images