Fall Red

Hey loves! The weather here in California started getting a little chilly, so I put this outfit together to stay warm! ...








Hey loves! The weather here in California started getting a little chilly, so I put this outfit together to stay warm! You can always wear comfortable clothes and will keep you warm but also looks super chic! You guys know I'm all about being comfortable. I love this cozy outfit for many reason, you can wear it to make errands, for the Holidays, for a dinner date night, or even a gathering with the girls! I put all the details and links of my outfit below! Hope you guys have a wonderful day! xoxo 

Top: Forever 21
Jacket: Jcrew
Scarf: Payless
Leggings: Target
Booties: Forever 21
Handbag: Michael Kors
Hat: Blake Boutique (You can find a similar one here )
Sunglasses: Prada

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images