F I T T E D

Hey loves! I had so much fun with this outfit! It's super chic and sophisticated! And just so you know these shoes could kill!! Ha...







Hey loves! I had so much fun with this outfit! It's super chic and sophisticated! And just so you know these shoes could kill!! Haha just kidding but they are very spikey, I love it! Every girl should have some sassy shoes! I also showed how you can layer this outfit with a chunky scarf and to be extra chic, I put my hair in a really quick bun. I am loving long dresses recently and it's starting to be my signature look for sure! I really hope you guys enjoy, all the details and links to my outfit are below! Until the next post, I'll chat with you guys later! xoxo Nairie


Dress: Victoria Secret
Peacoat: Forever 21
Heels: Simply Vera Wang
Sunglasses: Prada

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images