UpTown

Hey guys! This is the outfit I wore to walk around Old Town Pasadena! I love window shopping and seeing what's n...







Hey guys! This is the outfit I wore to walk around Old Town Pasadena! I love window shopping and seeing what's new and get up to date and sometimes just find a cheaper alternative! This was a very simple outfit which you guys know is totally my thing haha. This tanks dress is from Fashion Nova at the Montebello location. These super comfortable heels are from Lolashoetique, I can wear these all day! You can still wear summer dresses with a coat depending on where you live, I live in California, so I can't experience winter, the weather here is bipolar lol. But I really hope you guys enjoy this look, thanks for stopping by! And I'll chit chat with you guys in the next post! xoxo Nairie

Dress: Fashion Nova
Coat: Forever 21
Heels: Lolashoetique
Sunglasses: Dolce & Gabanna


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images