Look for Less | Kim Kardashian Leather Leggings

Hey there! So today I am posting a Look for Less inspired by Kim Kardashian. Disclaimer: I don't think I look like her or trying t...







Hey there! So today I am posting a Look for Less inspired by Kim Kardashian. Disclaimer: I don't think I look like her or trying to look like her. I have been loving what she is wearing and this is something I would wear out! I think it's a great outfit and its so simple and put together! You can wear this on a date, night out or wear this in the day time! It's quick, simple, and chic. The sweater is so comfortable, I really like to wear it off the shoulder to give some sass to the look. These heels are amazing, it's comfortable and it's at an amazing price! If you want to know exactly where I got this whole look, check out the links below! XOXO

Top: Forever 21
Leggings: Blake Boutique but you can also find them here
Heels : Lolashotique

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images