Shades of Grey

Hey there! I know the term "50 Shades of Grey" has been over used but I thought it was perfect for this look! It's soft ...







Hey there! I know the term "50 Shades of Grey" has been over used but I thought it was perfect for this look! It's soft tones of grey and it reminds me of a show that I am loving know called "Gotham." I love the long pencil skirt look, you can pair it with anything and you can mix and match colors; best of all it will NEVER go out of style! I love classic looks and this is definitely it, you can wear it to work, to a girls night out, to a date, family gather, etc. When you're busy and you don't have time to think about what to wear, this can be your go-to, it's so simple and effortless. Hope you guys enjoy!

Top: Banana Republic 
Skirt: Target
Heels: Nine West
Handbag: Coach
Sunglasses: Tiffany & Co.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images