Falling for Hats

Here in California the weather changes frequently, this is a perfect look to stay cool and warm at the same time! If it gets a little...








Here in California the weather changes frequently, this is a perfect look to stay cool and warm at the same time! If it gets a little chilly then you can put on a coat or a blazer! The scarf gives a perfect pop of color and will keep you warm too! I can not explain how much I love these boots! They are from a company called Lola Shoetique, they have amazing low prices and great quality, I put the link below if you'd like to check it out! Lately I have been getting into hats, there's just something about classic hats that I am starting to be obsessed with. Hope you guys enjoy!

Handbag: Michael Kors
Scarf: BCBG Maxazria

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images