Casual Chic

    Hey there! So if I'm going for a causal look but put together I always go for this type of look. Simple...








   

Hey there! So if I'm going for a causal look but put together I always go for this type of look. Simple jeans heels, any top and to pull the whole outfit together I add the coat. Also to look mysterious and chic I love to wear sunglasses. For a fun and simple twist on your average jeans, I switched it up on some boyfriend jeans! This type of jeans is really comfortable, you can wear it with literally any shoe! To bring this outfit to life, I thought it would be fun to make a video! Check it out! Hope you enjoy! xoxo Nairie

Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda

Top: Xi Clothing
Heels: BCBG Generation
Coat: Missguided
Sunglasses: Tom Ford

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images