Office Chic

Hey loves! This is the perfect outfit for sassing up an office look! I like dressing up for meetings ...













Hey loves! This is the perfect outfit for sassing up an office look! I like dressing up for meetings and business events! You still look professional and look super chic! I love seeing business women do their thing and have great taste in clothing! It is very true when they say you feel better when you dress better! 
My outfit is super simple, but this top is actually a crop top! and the skirt is bandage material! 
I've always said sunglasses makes the look and it does! Depending on color and style of your sunglasses you can get different vibes from the outfit! Check out Polette Eyewear! They have super cute sunglasses for such an affordable price!! So you can always change up your look all the time!
Thank you for stopping by and chit chatting with me! xoxo Nairie

Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda

Top: Xi Clothing
Skirt: Xi Clothing
Heels: Steve Madden
Blazer: Target
Sunglasses: Polette 
Watch: Apple Watch

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images