DIY: Desk Transformation

Hey loves! Using the current desk I already have, it didn't match the room or the color tones. So I wanted to do ...








Hey loves! Using the current desk I already have, it didn't match the room or the color tones. So I wanted to do a quick and easy transformation. Best of all it is super affordable! Got the Gold spray can from Michaels, I went a little crazy and sprayed the whole bottom on the desk gold and some mason jars. Then carefully put the marble effect film onto of the desk. It has a glossy finish and it looks realistic. Amazon also has other styles and options. And thats all! Super easy super simple. You need to be very very careful though. Make sure to get help! xoxo Nairie

Marble Effect:  Amazon
Spray: Michaels



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images