Poncho Style

Hey guys!! Today I went a little out of my comfort zone. This outfit is so warm and comfortable. Haha get it? A simple po...







Hey guys!! Today I went a little out of my comfort zone. This outfit is so warm and comfortable. Haha get it? A simple pointed toe heels will go with everything, it pulls every look together and the pair I am wearing is so comfortable to walk in. Haven't I said "comfortable" enough already?? But it really is!! This oversized scarf can keep you very warm and make you look fashion forward, it's effortless; and that's what I am all about! Also a pair of sunglasses does a lot! Thanks for stopping by! I'll chat with you guys again in the next post! xoxo Nairie

Top: Target
Oversized Scarf: Ross
Jeans: Forever 21
Heels: Cathy Jean
Sunglasses: Prada

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images