All White for Brunch

Hello loves! Had a wonderful time going to brunch with this outfit! It is so clean and luxurious! Since it...










Hello loves! Had a wonderful time going to brunch with this outfit! It is so clean and luxurious! Since it's getting a little chilly in California I put on this open flow blazer from Guess by Marciano. Putting on a belt always helps accentuating curves and gives some shape to the body. I paired this white a higher platform pump since the jumpsuit was a little too long for me. And for the sunglasses I wore these purple Prada ones from SunglassHut. This is a very easy breezy outfit, very simple, it makes you look like you really tried, but only you and I know that we didn't! ;) haha xoxo Nairie

Jumpsuit: Hotmiamistyles
Blazer: Guess by Marciano
Heels: Guess by Marciano
Sunglasses: Prada 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images