Winter Stroll

Hey guys! It is finally getting colder in California! Yay! I can actually wear oversized sweaters and big chunky scarv...






Hey guys! It is finally getting colder in California! Yay! I can actually wear oversized sweaters and big chunky scarves!  You can definitely put a nice coat over this, but it's not THAT cold here haha. I love the color scheme of this look, I'm going towards more monotones! This is a very comfortable and simple look, you can wear this outfit pretty much anywhere! It's chic, cozy, comfortable, quick, what more can a girl want! haha! Well I really hope you guys enjoyed this look, thank you so much for stopping by! It was fun chatting with you, and I will chit chat with you again on my next post! xoxo Nairie

Handbag: Target
Top: JcPenny
Scarf: Charlotte Russe
Boots: Forever 21

Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images