How to get Bigger Lips

Step one: Blank out your lips. this will cancel out the natural pigmentations of your lips Step two: Lips Balm, use a lip balm or cha...




Step one: Blank out your lips. this will cancel out the natural pigmentations of your lips

Step two: Lips Balm, use a lip balm or chaotic that isn't too glossy it will help moisturize and gives a subtle plumpness to the lips (thats probably not a word, but you get what i mean)

Step three: Use cream bronzer or cream contour. My favorite one is from Cover FX but I wanted to use a Drug Store option, and its the L'Oreal concealer stick, in a darker shade. Using a small detailed brush, this one I am using is from BH Cosmetics. I put it around my lips but not the corners. I then blend it out.

Step four:
Line your lips. This helps a lot! I love to line my lips because it helps everything stay in place and it gives a guideline. this is where I over line my lips. But again not the corners!

Step five: Liquid Lipstick: this is the key to this whole look! Liquid lipstick has a thicker formulations that works best with this technique (in my opinion) I have found when I use Lipstick or lipgloss, the lipliner shows through. Plus I am obsessed with liquid lipsticks because I have have it on all day and not have to re-apply everytime I eat or drink something!

Hope you guys enjoy! Let me know what you think! xoxo Nairie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images