Holiday Festivities

   Hey loves!! So we are right around the corner from Christmas! And I know there's a lot of Holiday parties comi...



  




Hey loves!! So we are right around the corner from Christmas! And I know there's a lot of Holiday parties coming up this weekend and next week. So I put together a super simple and glamorous look for any Holiday event you have to go to! From work, to friends, to family, this outfit will go perfect for any setting; even for New Years! I got this dress from Express, it's a glittery patterned dress and it will also look fabulous with a peacoat or a long coat! Simple pointed toe pumps gives it an elegant feel and it's really comfortable and easy to walk in! And the Leather jacket gives it a super edgy look, which I totally love!
I also need to give props to my lovely hairstylist! She is amazing! I will leave her information below!
I hope you all stay safe and have an amazing Christmas. And if I don't get to talk to you till then, then I wish you a very Merry Christmas! xoxo Nairie

Dress: Express
Heels: Cathy Jean Shoes
Jacket: Forever 21

Hair: Rima's Salon
3317 N. Verdugo Rd. Glendale, CA, 91208


Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images