Rainy Day Love

Hey guys! I am a little too excited about the rain! haha It's finally getting cool outside here in California!! Wel...







Hey guys! I am a little too excited about the rain! haha It's finally getting cool outside here in California!! Well anyways, this is the perfect outfit for the rain! Just because it is cold and rainy that doesn't mean you can't look fabulous! I am all about simple and comfortable. You don't have to worry about the rain in these booties, you can also substitute the heels with flat booties and that will also protect you from the rain. Jeans is my go to, I love me some jeans haha. And this adorable vest is from Pink (Victoria Secret) And I have also taken this to the snow, keeps you warm but also doesn't make you feel like you're being suffocated. Super simple outfit because also very chic! You can wear the outfit anywhere, it is so versatile. 


Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images