Day Off

Hey loves! So we all deserve a fun relaxing day off and also to feel free and comfortable! Today I am showing yo...








Hey loves! So we all deserve a fun relaxing day off and also to feel free and comfortable! Today I am showing you an outfit you can wear to take on your wonderful stress free day! This outfit is so stylish and easy. If you're just so exhausted from the week and you don't want to worry about styling you hair then just throw on a baseball cap, easy fix! The cardigan keeps your warm and is light weight. And the fun part, the sneakers! I surly can't skip around like this in heels! haha. The sneakers are going to give you a comfort and also gives your feet a day off from all the heels! This outfit is perfect for running errands, being a busy mom, hanging out with friends, or like me skipping around haha! I hope you guys enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by and chit chatting with me! I will chat with you guys on my next post! xoxo Nairie

Cardigan: Loft
Top: Jcrew
Jeans: Target
Shoes: Converse
Hat: Dodger Stadium


Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images