Pop of Color

Hi Loves! I am so in love with this orange red heels and purse! They're both the exact same shade! This is suc...







Hi Loves! I am so in love with this orange red heels and purse! They're both the exact same shade! This is such an elegant and super adorable outfit. You could wear this to brunch, to work, hanging out with the girls, or even a date! The options are endless, this is so simple and really put together! It's all about making it easy. Pencil skirt, long sleeve, pop of color with heels and bag, and you are out the door! Hope you guys enjoy this look! Thanks for stopping by and chit chatting with me! I will talk to you guys in my next post! xoxo Nairie

Top: JcPenny
Skirt: Forever 21
Heels: LolaShoetique
Purse: Target
Sunglasses: Prada

Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images