Last Minute Vegas Trip

Hey there! So we had a last minute Vegas trip which had to be improvised. All the well-known Vegas hotels were about 300$ a night and i...


Hey there! So we had a last minute Vegas trip which had to be improvised. All the well-known Vegas hotels were about 300$ a night and it was only going to be for a weekend. So in my opinion it was better to save all that money and to stay away from the strip. We stayed at a hotel called Renaissance, which was perfect because there wasn't the craziness of a huge check-line and the parking lot was so close! Everyone was so friendly and the over all experience was wonderful! And the location we stayed at was perfect because drove the back route to the strip which means we didn't have to deal with the crazy traffic on the strip! 


At the hotel there was the really cool place called Grill 55. Everyone was so pleasant, great ambience, and great service! It was the perfect spot for fast service since I was so hungry! Vegas can be overwhelming when it comes to reservations for food, but this was the perfect spot. They had amazing relaxing music, which a little dimmed lights. 


I ended up getting the BBQ flatbread and it was HUGE! It was just so good! You guys HAVE to try this! SO GOOD! It was a great experience and to top it all off our waitress was so sweet!


While getting ready to go on a night out, I totally forgot to bring speakers. I love getting ready putting on my makeup, and doing my hair with some jams! haha. So again I had to improvise. Usually Vegas hotels have a bucket/small ice chest you put wine, champagne, or other beverages in. So I used that to put my phone which then became a speaker! How cool is that?!


The following morning we went for brunch to the Luxor "More" Buffet which included Mimosas, hey girl heeyyy! I seriously wanted to try one of everything but I got so full after one full plate and a half. Great place to go and chat and spend some quality time. I don't go to buffets often because there is not way I can eat all that food but I like to take my time that way you can keep going for more! Delicious food you guys to try this place out!





For dinner we went to the Aria Hotel and went to Javier's. Very sultry, romantic place with dimmed lights. Had really good margarita and stocked up on the chips and salsa, which is a must! I got cheese enchiladas which beans and rice which tasted so delicious! But just a tip when you go there, ask the waiter how much the food is. Mine was amazing, but the others had small portions for a high price. It's a nice place to check out!

Overall this was a fun experience and in the end we didn't spend a lot of money, which Vegas can get really pricey as we all know. Had an amazing time and just because you're not staying at the strip doesn't mean you can't enjoy your stay or the overall Vegas experience!
Thank you so much for stopping by as I take you along with my on my last minute trip. I hope it helped for future last minute trips or maybe you're not able to spend a lot of money at Vegas. Thanks for stopping by and chit chatting with me and I will talk to you on my next post! xoxo Nairie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images