Back to Work

Hey hey hey! As much as we love having days off, we still have to make a living and go back to work! This is my version...







Hey hey hey! As much as we love having days off, we still have to make a living and go back to work! This is my version of taking on the day and getting back to work! I thought these caged heels were a perfect way to show some sass but still with some class haha get it?! Anyways I love long coats, I think it's a must staple to have in your closet. You can wear skirts like this or dresses with a big coat over and you will stay warm! My go-to as you guys know with a lot of my blog post, I LOVE the pencil skirt and top look. It's simple, it's effortless, and it is chic. It's perfect when you flustered and not sure what to wear, you can always come back to the skirt and top look! Hope you enjoy! I will chit chat with you guys on my next post! xoxo Nairie

Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Guess by Marciano
Heels: Fashion Q
Coat: JcPenny
Sunglasses: Dolce & Gabanna


Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images