Sunset Shopping

Hi loves! I have been loving this simple look lately with oversized jackets. This is a cargo style jacket I got...










Hi loves! I have been loving this simple look lately with oversized jackets. This is a cargo style jacket I got  from Loft is so comfortable and it cinches the waist which is a huge plus!! For this outfit I decided to wear all black to showcase the jacket and the heels, you can also wear this outfit with jeans too! I have been searching for the right pair of strapped heels and didn't have too much going on. I randomly found these at a store called Call it Spring, which I haven't heard of lol but they have really stylish heels! All the outfit details and below. You can wear this outfit to a date night, a girls night, movies, shopping, you name it! It is a versatile outfit, casual, yet edgy! Totally love this look! Thanks for stopping by and chit chatting with me. Talk to you guys in my next post! xoxo Nairie

Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda

Jacket: Loft
Heels: Call it Spring
Leggings: Forever 21
Top: Target

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images