Construction

Hi Loves! So today was a very eventful day and it was all wonderful! Today's photoshoot I show you a real...










Hi Loves! So today was a very eventful day and it was all wonderful! Today's photoshoot I show you a really simple spring outfit that can be dressed up with heels or even flip flops which I wore at some point in that same day! A classic button up is definitely an essential to all closets and these shorts give a really relaxed look. This is definitely a really easy outfit and is my go-to if I want to look simple yet chic in under 5 minutes to pick out an outfit! Thanks for stopping by and chit chatting with me! xoxo Nairie

Top: Marciano
Shorts: Forever 21
Heels: Target
Sunglasses: Polette 


Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda


Re-create tis look!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images