Train Ride

Hey there! Thank you for stopping by! So today I kept it really casual and comfortable. I ran some errands and went o...







Hey there! Thank you for stopping by! So today I kept it really casual and comfortable. I ran some errands and went out for a walk instead of taking the car. This look is really simple and effortless but you still look boho chic! If you're having a rough morning or a rough day you can always throw on a pair of sunglasses and you look instantly fabulous! This is definitely a much more relaxed look. I hope you enjoy! Thank you so much for chit chatting with me and I will chat with you loves on my next post! xoxo Nairie

Cardigan: Forever 21
Top: Target
Jeans: Levi's
Sneakers: Jcrew
Sunglasses: Polette



Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda




Re-create the look!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images