Spring Love

Hi there! Spring is here and I'm starting with a great outfit! haha. So this is a really fun and girly outfit t...








Hi there! Spring is here and I'm starting with a great outfit! haha. So this is a really fun and girly outfit that can be worn anytime the weather is warm, regardless of what season it is! This skirt has an amazing pattern and is very well made and I am in love!!! As for the top I have had this for years! And it's held up and doesn't go out of style. You can easily pair any bright spring colors with naturals and I can promise you it can never go wrong! Re-create this look I would love to see. I must say this skirt is a must have!! Thanks for stopping by and chit chatting with me! xoxo Nairie

Top: Marciano
Skirt: Legally Dressed
Heels: Cathy Jean Shoes
Belt: Target


Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda

Re-create this look!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images