Blushing

Hey loves! So this was a really fun experience! But let's talk about the most important part...this out...









Hey loves! So this was a really fun experience! But let's talk about the most important part...this outfit! This dress was so affordable and I got it at a boutique in Pasadena for less thank $20.00. I found a similar look at a well known online boutique for almost $50.00! I know right?? It's all about looking for a much affordable with a similar style! And these heels are a staple to everyones closet. I like to get staple classic heels that aren't too high or too low and making sure that it is super comfortable!! I am loving this dress and the color is really trendy right now! Thank you for stopping by! I'll chat with you loves in my next post! xoxo Nairie

Dress: Xi Clothing
Heels: Cathy Jean Shoes
Clutch: Marciano


Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda 


Re-Create the look!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images