Scarlet

Hello Loves! Valentine's Day is coming up! I got this dress from a local boutique and envisioned this look! Her name is Scarlet a...








Hello Loves! Valentine's Day is coming up! I got this dress from a local boutique and envisioned this look! Her name is Scarlet and she is hunting. And she's going after a man! haha! This was such a fun shoot! But I wanted to post a look that you can wear on your Valentine's Day date night! It's so simple but yet so chic and sexy! The shoes can be substituted for a nude pump or even a scrappy sandal! I want all of you to feel sexy on Valentine's Day! So here is an "alter-ego" You can call yourself scarlet! If you retreat this look in your own version with being the "alter-ego" Scarlet...I would LOVE to see it! Thanks for stopping by and chit chatting with me! xoxo Nairie (Scarlet) hahaha!

Outfit: Xi Clothing
Heels: Christian Louboutin Fifi 100mm


Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda


   

Re-create the look!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images