Gasp

Hi Loves!! Oh goodness where to I start!! When it comes to my work I love to be creative and I had a cert...









Hi Loves!! Oh goodness where to I start!! When it comes to my work I love to be creative and I had a certain vision for this photoshoot! And it had to be done! Regardless of how ridiculously cold the weather was, not to mention the pool was freezing cold! And it also started raining!!! But it had to be done. I am so happy with how this came out. I also wanted to bring this outfit to life, so I made a video so you can see some fun and creative work! I hope you enjoy this, it really was not easy doing this! Thanks for stopping by and chit chatting with me! The video is below! xoxo Nairie

Outfit: Xi Clothing
Heels: Lolashoetique

Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda 







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images