Haunted Love

Hey loves! This was such a fun shoot! This whole outfit is a staple to anyones closet! Simple coat, Pumps, an...








Hey loves! This was such a fun shoot! This whole outfit is a staple to anyones closet! Simple coat, Pumps, and a long sleeve turtle neck dress! It is such a quick outfit and able to be worn in any occasion. It's a really quick way to look polished and fabulous! You can also have your hair super messy with this look or you can put your hair in a ponytail. This dress is so comfortable and I found it at my go-to boutique called Xi Clothing in Pasadena! I love boutiques!!! You can find new trendy styles but with an amazing price! Thanks for stopping by and chit chatting with me! I will chat with you dolls in my next post! xoxo Nairie

Dress: Xi Clothing
Heels: Cathy Jean Shoes
Coat: Jcrew



Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda



Re-create this look!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images