Black Out

Hey loves! This is my first blog post of 2015 and I wanted to start off super BOLD! All black chic look with a hint of ...








Hey loves! This is my first blog post of 2015 and I wanted to start off super BOLD! All black chic look with a hint of color with my handbag! You can rock this with brown boots or even some simple pumps! I wanted to wear these over the knee boots since although it's sunny, it was pretty chilly here in California.  A simple black turtleneck long sleeve is a must have staple in your closet! You can easily look put together and chic with just the dress alone. I hope you all had an amazing and safe New Years. It's time to kick it up a notch and take on 2015 with a positive attitude! Lots more to come! Thanks for stopping by and I will chit chat with you dolls in my next post! xoxo Nairie

Dress: Victoria Secret
Boots: Forever 21
Handbag: Aldo Shoes
Coat: Macys
Sunglasses: Prada


Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images