Casual Vibes

Hey dolls! Usually with meetings or business related events I like to dress up and look sophisticated. Today wasn&#...









Hey dolls! Usually with meetings or business related events I like to dress up and look sophisticated. Today wasn't a day off, I still have a lot to do so I wanted to dress casual yet chic. If you're not into the skirts or the dresses but you still want to look fab, this is the look for you! I am wearing a simple white long sleeve v-neck top, with comfortable distressed jeans. To pull the look together I paired these gorgeous and comfortable nude strapped sandals. And girls...this super long cardigan is so soft and so comfortable!!! I want to wear it all the time!! Let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by and chit chatting with me! I'll chat with you loves in my next post! xoxo Nairie

Cardigan: Foreign Exchange
Top: Target
Jeans: Forever 21
Heels: Lolashoetique
Clutch: Marciano
Watch: Burberry
Sunglasses: Dolce and Gabbanna 


Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda



Easy to recreate this look!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images