Let it Pour

Hey loves! Oh goodness was it pouring rain the other day! But we still have to work! So I put t...










Hey loves! Oh goodness was it pouring rain the other day! But we still have to work! So I put this outfit together to look super chic, feel comfortable, and able to be worn in the rain! To spice up any outfit you can wear leather leggings, mine are faux. Lately I have really been loving neutrals but you can also do a pop of color too! This hat is super fab and protected me from the rain. I totally love this outfit and it kept me warm with this over sized scarf from Ross. You can look put together, chic, and comfortable without spending so much money! Thanks for stopping by loves! I will chit chat with you guys in my next post! xoxo Nairie

Top: Forever 21
Leggings: Forever 21
Heels: Lolashoetique
Hat: Vince Camuto
Handbag: Aldo Shoes
Scarf: Ross


Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images