Mischievous

Hey dolls! I'm going to start off by saying this is the perfect outfit for a date night! Date night with y...








Hey dolls! I'm going to start off by saying this is the perfect outfit for a date night! Date night with your man or even date night with the girls! I am loving 2 piece outfits right now but this off the shoulders one OMG!!! I LOVE it!! So girly, so fabulous, so comfortable! These heels are not too high and they are comfortable! I get a lot of my shoes from Cathy Jean. This is a simple outfit but it's really trendy! I also get a lot of clothes from boutiques, especially "Xi Clothing" which is located in Pasadena. They have trendy clothes like this for affordable prices! I personally don't like to spend a lot on trendy things, I usually invest on classic staple pieces that will for sure last me years!
I hope you enjoy this post, thank you stopping by and chit chatting with me! I will chat with you loves in my next post! xoxo Nairie

Outfit: Xi Clothing
Heels: Cathy Jean Shoes


Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda



Re-create this look!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images