All About the Tan

    Hello my loves! I was thinking about doing something a little more exciting. I show you creative pic...










   

Hello my loves! I was thinking about doing something a little more exciting. I show you creative pictures on my blog but I wanted to do something different as well. I wanted to bring the outfits to life! This way you can see the outfit in action, you can see the outfit flow; for example like the way the coat moves. This is one of my favorite outfits and it is just so simple! I got this tank dress from Fashion Nova, super simple but so classic. Add on the nude pumps, which you can change to strappy heel, rounded pump, or even a different color. This coat is the main focus! I know i know, it looks expensive, but GIRL! Let me tell you! It's not! I got it at Jcpenny on sale! And it looks like a luxury item, I spent less and a $100 on this coat since it was on sale! By bag is also inexpensive but looks expensive! My bag is from Aldo. It's all about picking the classics, they are timeless! Thanks for stopping by and chit chatting with me! I'll chat with you dolls in my next post! xoxo Nairie

Dress: Fashion Nova
Heels: Cathy Jean Shoes
Coat: JcPenny
Handbag: Aldo Shoes
Sunglasses: Prada


Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images