Off to the Races

Hello Loves! So I must say the obvious..I am still in love with neutrals! They are so versatile and can be wo...










Hello Loves! So I must say the obvious..I am still in love with neutrals! They are so versatile and can be worn all throughout the year! This dress is from Diva Boutique. They have super affordable and  super trendy styles! For a white dress I am usually picky because if the material is not well made it ends up to be see through. But this dress and this material? I am so impressed! Especially for the price! So loving this! And for the heels, I have worn these heels from Lolashoetique way too many times. Seriously it goes with everything! It is a must have in your closet! My other obsession other than heels in sunglasses! You can look super chic at all times, even running errands without any makeup on with sunglasses! And Polette Sunglasses is so dope! The quality is amazing for the price! Never disappointed! 

Dress: Diva Boutique
Heels: Lolashoetique
Sunglasses: Polette
Hat: Target


Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda



Re-creat the look!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images