Casual at it's Chic-ist

Hi Loves!!! I am LOVING this outfit! You can use something as simple as a dress and turn it into a skirt! Th...








Hi Loves!!! I am LOVING this outfit! You can use something as simple as a dress and turn it into a skirt! This brown skirt is from a Boutique in Pasadena CA called XI Clothing. To get a lot of use out of this versatile simple dress I turned it into a skirt! Using a simple tank top, you can turn it into a crop top (instead of buying one) and put a knot on it! So simple right?!?! I know! To top it off I love wearing sunglasses which make you look instantly chic! I love Polette Sunglasses! So trendy and yet so affordable! Now moving on to my other obsession... SHOES! These heels are so sexy, trendy, classic, and best of all comfortable! I hope you enjoyed this look! Thanks for stopping by! I will chit chat with you loves in my next post! xoxo Nairie

Dress: Xi Clothing  (Wore it as a skirt)
Heels: Lolashoetique
Bracelete: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Polette
Top: Target


Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images