No Fear

    Hello loves! I have a task for you! I want you to wear something, anything, that makes you feel confid...







   




Hello loves! I have a task for you! I want you to wear something, anything, that makes you feel confident! I think confidence is sexy, it's empowering, and very appealing! I feel that when you feel comfortable in your own skin, and feel confident with yourself, anything you wear looks amazing! Even if you are wear some jeans and sneakers, or sweats and flip flops. I love seeing other women that are confident and happy with themselves and I encourage it! We are all strong, beautiful, and smart. Be your own Super Hero. If you're a mom, student, girlfriend, or even just a single gal.....Be your own superhero! 

Dress: Xi Clothing
Coat: JcPenny
Heels: Cathy Jean Shoes


Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda



Recreate the look!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images