Rebel

Hi there! So I thought I'd change it up a little bit and do a casual  chic look! The heels can be substitut...







Hi there! So I thought I'd change it up a little bit and do a casual chic look! The heels can be substituted for flats, sneakers, strappy heels, or even sandals! It's so simple but yet really trendy! The leather jackets gives the edgy vibe and you will be super comfortable in a simple long sleeve and jeans! If heels isn't your thing, then you don't need to wear it! This is perfect for running errands or a casual date night! Thanks for stopping by!! I'll chit chat with you dolls on my next post! xoxo Nairie

Jacket: Forever 21
Long sleeve: Target
Top: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: Levi
Heels: Christian Louboutin Fifi 100mm


Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda




Re-create the look!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images