Gypsy

Hi loves! Today's shoot was so fun! I got my inspiration from Esmeralda which is a gypsy from The Hunch...










Hi loves! Today's shoot was so fun! I got my inspiration from Esmeralda which is a gypsy from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. So this top is actually a 2 piece on a previous post I did which you can see right here. And this is such a beautiful tropical skirt from HotMiamiStyles. For this skirt you can wear any kind of top, it doesn't have to be a crop top. You can also wear a different color top, for example a white tank top will really compliment the blue skirt. And best of all these heels! For the past couple years I have been more into heels that don't have a platform, they are more comfortable and more classic. Lately these brown sandals have been my go-to heels and yes they are so comfortable!! I wear them all day and it does't hurt! Links below on the details of my outfit! Thanks for stopping by and chit chatting with me! I will chat with you loves on my next post! xoxo Nairie


Top: Xi Clothing
Skirt: HotMiamiStyles
Heels: Lolashoetique
Earrings: Forever 21

You can see how I did my makeup and hair from start to finish here.


Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda


Re-create this look!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images