Devious Lexus

Hey  loves! So I was blessed enough to be able to get this car and I wanted to share that with you! Don'...










Hey loves! So I was blessed enough to be able to get this car and I wanted to share that with you! Don't be intimidated by the brand, you can find affordable options at Lexus! They are very kind and very helpful! Moving onto the outfit, I am loving this super simple red dress! It can be worn casual or dressy! That day was more on the chilly side so I threw on this fabulous coat from Jcrew and it is so comfortable and so stylish! As for these heels they are surprisingly comfortable! It's all lace from Aldo and I am very impressed on the comfort of shoes! Check out the links below!


Photos taken by Ryan Castaneda


Dress: Xi Clothing
Heels: Aldo
Coat: Jcrew

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images